Property Investment Management
We here at Kalamunda Estate Agency offer more than a Property Management Service. With 23 years of Property Management behind us we offer the highest of Professionalism, truth, no gimmicks and just a passion for the industry and ensure we give full attention and consideration at all times to the security, maintenance, and stress free environment for Owners and Tenants and communication a high priority as past business has shown.
As we are aware “The Residential Tenancies Act 1987” governs the Property Management industry and the legislation changes all the time and we need to be kept up to date to ensure we are acting legally at all times with all the daily activities necessary to avoid litigation claims.
Please find below an overview of our services that are offered at a competitive rate with care and commitment.
PCR “Property Condition Report”
This is one of the vital documents which details the description of the building and land presentation to ensure the long term protection of your property. The document is thorough and depicts the condition, the description of all areas and is comprehensive to ensure that all parties agree by signing the report to prevent any issues arising at the end of the Tenancy. Photo’s are also taken to enable a correct comparison.
Annual Financial Summary
This report collates financial information on your property for the previous financial year and takes the hassle out of preparation for your Tax return by delivering a comprehensive summary to your Tax Accountant. THIS IS A FREE SERVICE WE PROVIDE.
The Australian Tax Office allows annual deductions for depreciation on the building, structural improvements, and plant and equipment items such as floor coverings, hot water systems, air conditioning units, light fittings, cook tops etc. We can arrange a Depreciation Schedule on your behalf.
Tenant Data Base Reference Checks
These checks are made on all prospective tenants against the National Tenancy Data Base and TICA database which are central reference points utilised by Property Managers around the country.
- Receiving rent and invoiced amounts
- Banking and receipting of funds
- Rental arrears
- Lease renewals
- Maintenance co-ordination
- All tenant enquiries
- Preparation of Breach and or Termination documents
- Payment of creditors
- Monthly statement preparation and review
- Accounting procedures
- Placing of advertisements
- Feedback with owners at all times
- Showing prospective Tenants the properties
- Interviewing all tenants,
- Checking applications and referees and the use of Data bases
- Negotiation and preparation of Lease Agreements
- Collection and lodgement of bond monies
Scheduled Quarterly Routine Inspections
- Under the Residential Tenancy Act compliance with the scheduling of inspections
- Comprehensive report and Photo’s of the overall condition
- Report to Owners of maintenance issues and any recommendations
- Action on maintenance requirements,
- Breach Notice and re-inspection if required
- Advertising to a high quality
- Internet exposure to major websites
- Regular updates to the Owner and recommendations
- Responding to all enquiries from prospective Tenants
- Conducting Final Bond inspections comparing to original PCR
- Arranging for any cleaning and maintenance required
- Bond statement preparation & Bond disposal documents collated.
- With the Bond Administrator coordinate the release of Bonds
- Updating of the PCR & photographs for new ingoing Tenants
- Document preparation & Lodgement
- Arranging relevant supporting evidence
- Attendance at court
- Application and follow up of court orders as appropriate
- Supply and preparation of statutory forms
- Preparation of correspondence, notices, accounts and statements,
- Communication with tradesmen, landlords and tenants (all facets of administration)
- Administration and file management
- Registration and security of keys